High Level Working Group meeting
According to the work plan of the Regional Commonwealth in the Field of Communications (RCC) the 4th meeting of the High Level Working Group on the Development of the Information Society (HLWG) will take place from November 29 to December 2, 2016 in Baku (Azerbaijan Republic). It will be held within the 22nd Azerbaijan International Exhibition and Conference on Telecommunications and Information Technologies BakuTel-2016.
The following questions will be discussed during the meeting:
- proposals elaboration on the fundamentals and implementation mechanisms in order to form the digital market of the RCC member countries (introduced at the suggestion of the Azerbaijan Republic CA);
- preparation of proposals on the de-monopolization of the software market (introduced at the suggestion of the Russian Federation CA);
- cooperation on the development of e-government, as well as development of a framework for the socially important electronic services provision in the RCC member states (introduced at the suggestion of the Russian Federation CA)
- cooperation and approaches development of RCC member countries on Internet governance issues (introduced at the suggestion of the Russian Federation CA)
- data centers interaction proposals and preparation (introduced at the suggestion of the Republic of Kazakhstan CA);
- formation and information resources usage (introduced at the suggestion of the Republic of Belarus CA);
- cooperation on the qualified specialists and scientific training personnel in the field of ICT (introduced at the suggestion of the Russian Federation AS);
- HLWG staff actualization (introduced by the RCC Executive Committee);
- the future of the Internet of things (introduced the RCC Executive Committee).
HLWG was formed at the 41st at meeting of the RCC Board in Minsk (November 2009) within the summit "Connect CIS”. HLWG consists of RCC representatives in the rank of deputy ministers.
On the outcomes of the World Telecommunication Development Conference
The World Telecommunication Development Conference of the International Telecommunication Union, which was devoted to the theme “Iinformation and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Development Goals”, concluded its work In Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.