Terminal Equipment Laboratory
The main activity is testing telecommunication facilities for compliance with the technical regulations TR 2018/024/BY and related state standards.
The laboratory, which is part of the Research and Testing Center (RTC), is accredited by the state enterprise BSCA for compliance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025-2019. Accreditation certificate of Research Institute No. BY/112 1.0332 dated 01.06.1998 (valid until 30.10.2025).
Laboratory tasks and functions
The main tasks of the laboratory are:
- compliance of the laboratory with the requirements ISO / IEC 17025-2019;
- testing of telecommunication facilities for compliance with the requirements of state standards, technical specifications and other regulatory documents;
- performance of all types of work related to testing, competently, on time, objectively, in full compliance with the requirements of regulatory documents;
- development of regulatory documents that establish requirements for telecommunication facilities and methods of their control.
In accordance with the main tasks, the laboratory performs the following functions:
- testing of telecommunication facilities in accordance with the scope of laboratory accreditation to confirm compliance;
- conducting research tests of telecommunications and other technical means, performed at the request of third-party enterprises and organizations within the technical capabilities of the available test equipment, measuring instruments and personnel competence;
- participation in works to improve the methods of testing telecommunication facilities in accordance with the scope of laboratory accreditation;
- development of regulatory documentation for telecommunication facilities in terms of electrical parameters and test methods.
Do you have any questions? Call us:
Surganov Str. 24 (c. 512), Minsk, 220012, Belarus
Tel: (+375 17) 293 81 19
Fax: (+375 17) 285 77 27
Head of laboratory:
Mr. Voronov Alexander
(+375 17) 293 81 19,