RCC Workshop meeting on coordination with ITU is held on September 12-13
The 16th RCC Workshop session on coordination with ITU under the RCC Committee on international cooperation coordination is held in Minsk on September 12-13, 2016.
The following questions are to be discussed within the scope of the meeting:
- Decisions implementation results of the joint session of the 51-st Board of Communications Administrations Heads of the Regional commonwealth in the field of communications and 22-nd Coordination Council for Informatization of CIS member-states attached to RCC (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, May 24, 2016);
- Results of RCC Regional Workshop activity in Study group 3 «Billing and payments principles including associated economic and strategic issues of telecommunications» of ITU-D;
- Course of preparation of RCC Communications Administrations for World Assembly for Telecommunications standardization in 2016, World Radiocommunication Development Conference in 2017 and ITU Plenipotentiary in 2018;
- Provisions project of RCC Workshop on coordination with ITU under the RCC Committee on international cooperation coordination;
- Proposals on deputy head candidates for Experts group on International Telecommunication Regulations.
The meeting is held at the head office of the Republican Unitary Enterprise «Beltelecom». Potential participants include representatives of the following organizations: ITU, RCC Executive Committee, the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus, RUE «Beltelecom», OJSC «Giprosvjaz», PJSC « Rostelecom», and major industry organizations experts from Belarus, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Slovenia etc.
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June, 19-20.