III Belarusian-Azerbaijani ICT Forum held on April 19 in Minsk
III Belarusian-Azerbaijani ICT Forum was held on April 19.2016 in Minsk, Belarus.
The opening remarks were made by Mr Sergei Popkov, the Minister of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus, and Mr Ramin Guluzade, Minister of Communications and Information Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan. They underlined the importance of cooperation in ICT and expressed their hope for further productive dialogue between two countries.
During the Forum a lot of presentations and reports on ICT-related issues were made. Some of them are:
- RUE Beltelecom and Azertelecom LLC describes their role in ICT development in Belarus and Azerbaijan
- Mobile TeleSystems JLLC provided an overview of its role in cooperation between public and private sectors
- Belarusian Cloud Technologies JLLC concentrated on G-cloud model and its infrastructure
- R.I.S.K., Azerbaijani company, shared its successful experience in providing ICT services in Belarus, while System Technologies, IT-company from Belarus, spoke on its experience on Azerbaijan ICT market
- Overview of startup ecosystem in Azerbaijan
- Neuron Technologies (Azerbaijan) presented an innovative cloud-based platform for e-learning Unibook
- E-services and e-government solutions were presented by Golden Pay (Azerbaijan) and BestCompGroup (Azerbaijan)
- Ultra (Azerbaijan) highlighted Azerbaijani-Belarusian consortium and fruitful partnership between two countries
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June, 19-20.