Content preview of the next «Vesnik suvjazy» release (№ 5-2016)
• Korea-Belarus IT Cooperation Center will start its work in 2017
• First modern information and communication technologies training center for people with hearing impairment was introduced in Belarus
• Logistics center for international mail processing was opened at Minsk National Airport
• 10th meeting of the RCC Commission: identified priorities and reached agreement
• Barkovskaya E. XXVI World Postal Congress: the postal sector as a driving force for inclusive development and an important component of the world economy
• Belarusian schoolgirl Vitalina Vinnik is among the winners of the international epistolary competition of the Universal Postal Union
• There was the first meeting of the interdepartmental working group on the formation and implementation of the 2016-2020 State Program of digital economy and information society development.
• The Republic of Belarus is on the 23rd place at the international rating “The State of Broadband 2016”
• JSC "PROMSVIAZ". Technologies and experience as the recipe for success.
• MCTE territory. Beltelecom branch “Minsk city telephone exchange” celebrates its 120 anniversary.
• Industry 4.0 or Manufacture of the future
• Panshin B. Ambitious startup for intellectual services export
• Epson multimedia complex
• Piskun D., Demjanjuk D. Control system know-how
• Modern technologies capital
• Mikhailovsky I., Nevmerzhitskaya A. Evaluation of the e-services quality in the Republic of Belarus
• Domakur O., Lagutin O., Laptsevich A., Mihinova L. Foreign experience in fees calculation for the use of radio spectrum
• Malikov V. Effectiveness evaluating of the protection systems against DDoS-attacks in the information and telecommunication networks
• Tkalich T. Projects and models of ICT competences evaluation in the digital economy
NEW FROM RLST
THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY
• Mishuk S. The sphere without barrier
• Career growth
TRADE UNINON LIFE
• Events digest
• Life in the rhythm of creativity
• Kolosov L. "The mail brings people together"
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June, 19-20.