Content preview of the next «Vesnik suvjazy» release (№ 5-2016)
• Korea-Belarus IT Cooperation Center will start its work in 2017
• First modern information and communication technologies training center for people with hearing impairment was introduced in Belarus
• Logistics center for international mail processing was opened at Minsk National Airport
• 10th meeting of the RCC Commission: identified priorities and reached agreement
• Barkovskaya E. XXVI World Postal Congress: the postal sector as a driving force for inclusive development and an important component of the world economy
• Belarusian schoolgirl Vitalina Vinnik is among the winners of the international epistolary competition of the Universal Postal Union
• There was the first meeting of the interdepartmental working group on the formation and implementation of the 2016-2020 State Program of digital economy and information society development.
• The Republic of Belarus is on the 23rd place at the international rating “The State of Broadband 2016”
• JSC "PROMSVIAZ". Technologies and experience as the recipe for success.
• MCTE territory. Beltelecom branch “Minsk city telephone exchange” celebrates its 120 anniversary.
• Industry 4.0 or Manufacture of the future
• Panshin B. Ambitious startup for intellectual services export
• Epson multimedia complex
• Piskun D., Demjanjuk D. Control system know-how
• Modern technologies capital
• Mikhailovsky I., Nevmerzhitskaya A. Evaluation of the e-services quality in the Republic of Belarus
• Domakur O., Lagutin O., Laptsevich A., Mihinova L. Foreign experience in fees calculation for the use of radio spectrum
• Malikov V. Effectiveness evaluating of the protection systems against DDoS-attacks in the information and telecommunication networks
• Tkalich T. Projects and models of ICT competences evaluation in the digital economy
NEW FROM RLST
THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY
• Mishuk S. The sphere without barrier
• Career growth
TRADE UNINON LIFE
• Events digest
• Life in the rhythm of creativity
• Kolosov L. "The mail brings people together"
Three-fold IP traffic increase is predicted by 2021
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Complete Forecast released in June 2017 global IP traffic is expected to increase three-fold and to reach 278 exabytes per month by 2021.
The European Commission wishes to promote free Wi-Fi connectivity for citizens and visitors in public spaces
The European Parliament, the Council and the Commission reached a political agreement on the WiFi4EU initiative and its funding on 29 May 2017.
The 2017 Session of ITU Council
The 2017 Session of ITU Council was hold in Geneva on May 15-25, 2017
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
World Telecommunication Day has been celebrated annually on 17 May since 1969, marking the founding of ITU and the signing of the first International Telegraph Convention in 1865.
JSV Giprosvjaz specialists designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"
Specialists from the communication systems and networks department of JSV "Giprosvjaz" together with the specialists from the department of communications equipment power supply and architecture and construction department have designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"