Specialists from the department of power supply of communications equipment took part in the seminar “Electromagnetic compatibility. Electrical safety. Grounding. Lightning protection”
The seminar “Electromagnetic compatibility. Electrical safety. Grounding. Lightning protection” took place on November 17, 2016.
The program of the seminar:
- What is electromagnetic compatibility? The objectives and design features.
- Electromagnetic impact of high-voltage substations and transmission lines on the population and communications (pipelines, underground cables). Providing electrical safety.
- Lightning protection system designing and ensuring of electromagnetic compatibility. Active lightning protection.
- Designing and implementation of grounding devices. Features of measurement and choosing of input data.
- Providing electrical safety in electrical installations.
- The use of special devices for protection against surge voltages in power and low-voltage circuits.
The chief engineer of “Energosistemproekt” and the chief specialist of “Elektrosistemtehproekt” presented their reports during the seminar and answered all the questions from the audience.
On the outcomes of the World Telecommunication Development Conference
The World Telecommunication Development Conference of the International Telecommunication Union, which was devoted to the theme “Iinformation and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Development Goals”, concluded its work In Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.