Specialists from the department of power supply of communications equipment took part in the seminar “Electromagnetic compatibility. Electrical safety. Grounding. Lightning protection”
The seminar “Electromagnetic compatibility. Electrical safety. Grounding. Lightning protection” took place on November 17, 2016.
The program of the seminar:
- What is electromagnetic compatibility? The objectives and design features.
- Electromagnetic impact of high-voltage substations and transmission lines on the population and communications (pipelines, underground cables). Providing electrical safety.
- Lightning protection system designing and ensuring of electromagnetic compatibility. Active lightning protection.
- Designing and implementation of grounding devices. Features of measurement and choosing of input data.
- Providing electrical safety in electrical installations.
- The use of special devices for protection against surge voltages in power and low-voltage circuits.
The chief engineer of “Energosistemproekt” and the chief specialist of “Elektrosistemtehproekt” presented their reports during the seminar and answered all the questions from the audience.
Three-fold IP traffic increase is predicted by 2021
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Complete Forecast released in June 2017 global IP traffic is expected to increase three-fold and to reach 278 exabytes per month by 2021.
The European Commission wishes to promote free Wi-Fi connectivity for citizens and visitors in public spaces
The European Parliament, the Council and the Commission reached a political agreement on the WiFi4EU initiative and its funding on 29 May 2017.
The 2017 Session of ITU Council
The 2017 Session of ITU Council was hold in Geneva on May 15-25, 2017
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
World Telecommunication Day has been celebrated annually on 17 May since 1969, marking the founding of ITU and the signing of the first International Telegraph Convention in 1865.
JSV Giprosvjaz specialists designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"
Specialists from the communication systems and networks department of JSV "Giprosvjaz" together with the specialists from the department of communications equipment power supply and architecture and construction department have designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"