Resolution of the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus dated 15.07.2016 N 50
Resolution of the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart) dated 15.07.2016 N 50 states that:
1. Preliminary state standard of the Republic of Belarus STB P 2446-2016 "Means of multiservice network telecommunications. Alarm systems SS7 and SIP interaction in telecommunication networks of the Republic of Belarus. Technical requirements" has been approved and put in place since September 1, 2016
2. since November 1, 2016 there have been made significant changes in the following state standards:
- STB 1356-2011 "Land mobile service. Mobile telecommunication systems. Radio equipment requirements". Change N 4.
- STB 1904-2011 "Cellular mobile telecommunication services. Quality requirements and control methods ". Change N 4.
- STB 2156-2014 "Means of multiservice network telecommunications. Basic parameters and characteristics". Change N 1.
Three-fold IP traffic increase is predicted by 2021
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Complete Forecast released in June 2017 global IP traffic is expected to increase three-fold and to reach 278 exabytes per month by 2021.
The European Commission wishes to promote free Wi-Fi connectivity for citizens and visitors in public spaces
The European Parliament, the Council and the Commission reached a political agreement on the WiFi4EU initiative and its funding on 29 May 2017.
The 2017 Session of ITU Council
The 2017 Session of ITU Council was hold in Geneva on May 15-25, 2017
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
World Telecommunication Day has been celebrated annually on 17 May since 1969, marking the founding of ITU and the signing of the first International Telegraph Convention in 1865.
JSV Giprosvjaz specialists designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"
Specialists from the communication systems and networks department of JSV "Giprosvjaz" together with the specialists from the department of communications equipment power supply and architecture and construction department have designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"