Resolution of the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus dated 15.07.2016 N 50
Resolution of the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart) dated 15.07.2016 N 50 states that:
1. Preliminary state standard of the Republic of Belarus STB P 2446-2016 "Means of multiservice network telecommunications. Alarm systems SS7 and SIP interaction in telecommunication networks of the Republic of Belarus. Technical requirements" has been approved and put in place since September 1, 2016
2. since November 1, 2016 there have been made significant changes in the following state standards:
- STB 1356-2011 "Land mobile service. Mobile telecommunication systems. Radio equipment requirements". Change N 4.
- STB 1904-2011 "Cellular mobile telecommunication services. Quality requirements and control methods ". Change N 4.
- STB 2156-2014 "Means of multiservice network telecommunications. Basic parameters and characteristics". Change N 1.
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June, 19-20.