OJSC Giprosvjaz Key Business Indicators 2015
OJSC Giprosvjaz Key Business Indicators 2015:
- Net profit: 3 960 bln BYR (101.3% increase)
- Return on sales: 14.32% (100.7% increase)
- Services rendered revenue: 53 bln BYR (107.9% increase)
- Labor productivity: 313 500 000 BYR (105.6% increase)
- Average monthly salary: 9.1 mln BYR
Core activity: design and exploration. The total amount of works performed (without sub-contractors): 31 399 million BYR. Design and exploration: 58% share (119% increase)
Desing and exploration works performed:
- PON networks
- fixed radio relay networks
- telecommunication netwrok for Belarus Nuclear Power Plant
- power grids modernization
5 R&D projects carried out.
- technical and regulatory proposals to the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
- close coopretaion with ITU, CEPT and the RCC
- 320 certificates and 220 Conformity Certificates (National conformity approval system of the Republic of Belarus)
- 125 certificates and 470 Conformity Certificates (Technical Regulations of the Customs Union)
On the outcomes of the World Telecommunication Development Conference
The World Telecommunication Development Conference of the International Telecommunication Union, which was devoted to the theme “Iinformation and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Development Goals”, concluded its work In Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.