31 meeting of the RCC on coordination of international cooperation was held in Tashkent on April 12
31 meeting of the RCC on coordination of international cooperation was held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan on April 12, 2016.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the RCC Communications Administrations of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and the RCC Executive Committee. Representatives of the ITU, Inetrvale and Huawei also took part in the meeting.
The meeting was dedicated to the following issues:
- Cooperation with international organizations in WSIS framework
- WTDC-17 preparations
- Consideration of proposals for the preparation of a regional initiative on the establishment of the RCC information system for frequency allocation and use of radio resources in the countries of the RCC participants
- Implementation of regional initiatives in CIS countries
- ITU PP-18 preparations
- WTSA-16 preparations
- Nomination of the RCC nominees to ITU-T
- 26th Congress of the Universal Postal Union preparations
- Celebration of the RCC 25th anniversary
- RCC interaction with international and regional organizations
- Draft Agreement on cooperation between the RCC and the International Academy of Communications
- Cooperation between the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the RCC
- Report on the activities of the RCC Commission for International Cooperation Coordination in 2011-2016
- and other issues
Three-fold IP traffic increase is predicted by 2021
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Complete Forecast released in June 2017 global IP traffic is expected to increase three-fold and to reach 278 exabytes per month by 2021.
The European Commission wishes to promote free Wi-Fi connectivity for citizens and visitors in public spaces
The European Parliament, the Council and the Commission reached a political agreement on the WiFi4EU initiative and its funding on 29 May 2017.
The 2017 Session of ITU Council
The 2017 Session of ITU Council was hold in Geneva on May 15-25, 2017
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
World Telecommunication Day has been celebrated annually on 17 May since 1969, marking the founding of ITU and the signing of the first International Telegraph Convention in 1865.
JSV Giprosvjaz specialists designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"
Specialists from the communication systems and networks department of JSV "Giprosvjaz" together with the specialists from the department of communications equipment power supply and architecture and construction department have designed the project "Reconstruction of a complex of Dinamo Stadium objects in Minsk. Radio communication"