31 meeting of the RCC on coordination of international cooperation was held in Tashkent on April 12
31 meeting of the RCC on coordination of international cooperation was held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan on April 12, 2016.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the RCC Communications Administrations of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and the RCC Executive Committee. Representatives of the ITU, Inetrvale and Huawei also took part in the meeting.
The meeting was dedicated to the following issues:
- Cooperation with international organizations in WSIS framework
- WTDC-17 preparations
- Consideration of proposals for the preparation of a regional initiative on the establishment of the RCC information system for frequency allocation and use of radio resources in the countries of the RCC participants
- Implementation of regional initiatives in CIS countries
- ITU PP-18 preparations
- WTSA-16 preparations
- Nomination of the RCC nominees to ITU-T
- 26th Congress of the Universal Postal Union preparations
- Celebration of the RCC 25th anniversary
- RCC interaction with international and regional organizations
- Draft Agreement on cooperation between the RCC and the International Academy of Communications
- Cooperation between the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the RCC
- Report on the activities of the RCC Commission for International Cooperation Coordination in 2011-2016
- and other issues
The meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization
The results of the socio-economic development of the industry for the first half of 2017 were considered during the meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization on August 3, 2017.
To the attention of certificate holders, applicants for the certification and those, who accept declarations
The Law of the Republic of Belarus "On conformity assessment to Technical Requirements and accreditation of conformity assessment authorities" came into force on July, 30 2017.
Preparation and testing at EMC Laboratory
EMC Laboratory under JSV Giprosvjaz conducts assessment of telecommunication equipment.
Changes in the Rules for the telecommunication services provision
The Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 518 dated from July 12, 2017 made some additions and changes to the Rules for the telecommunication services provision and the Rules for the of lines, communication structures and radio communications protection in the Republic of Belarus.
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks
ITU Regional Workshop on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Future Networks was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on June, 19-20.