Registration of Declaration of conformity in the National System
List of documents to apply for registration of Declaration of conformity:
- application form for registration of Declaration of conformity (see Sample for application form).
- Declaration of conformity (see Sample for declaration form).
- Copies of documents, verifying the competence of Applicant to own a declaration of conformity:
certificate of registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur in the Republic of Belarus;
contract for the representation of the interests of a foreign legal entity with indication of the representative's right to file an application for registration of a declaration of conformity and liability with regard to ensuring compliance of serial production with the requirements of specific technical regulatory legal acts (where applicable, for serial production);
full product specifications (if available)
transportation documentation: invoice, contract, delivery note etc. (for batch of produce);
- Test protocols copies;
- Documents confirming control in the production process (when registering a Declaration of conformity for serial production): a certificate for a quality management system, results of production analysis (including foreign ones)
- User manual*
- Marking samples
- Certificate of compliance (or Declaration of conformity) with the requirements of the Eurasian Economic Union for the product itself (if available)
All documents mentioned above should be applied to the declared products; their copies should be certified with the signature and seal of the Applicant.