Declaration of conformity is a form of manufacturer's approval of products conformity to the requirements of technical normative legal acts.
Declaration of Conformity includes two stages:
- manufacturer accepts product conformity declaration
- certification body approves conformity declaration in Unified Register of issued certificates of conformity
The declaration of conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union is a document by which the manufacturer certifies the compliance of products to the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union.
Declaration of production procedure is carried out in accordance with the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union CU TR 004/2011 and CU TR 020/2011 and TAP 5.1.03-2012 "National System of Conformity Republic of Belarus. The declaration of conformity of the product. The main provisions."
The declaration of conformity may be taken in respect of a specific product (name, type, type, brand, part number) or a group of homogeneous products, which establishes uniform requirements to be conformity assessment, the manufacturer of one.
The declaration of conformity may be designed to meet a number of technical regulations.
Rules of registration of the declaration of conformity are set to the Unified form of a declaration of compliance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union and the rules of its design, approved by the decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated December 25, 2012 number 293. schemes should be guided by the declaration of conformity for selection of the declaration scheme, which identify specific technical regulations. On the registration of the declaration of conformity of production by the applicant provides the following set of documents (the decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus from 17.01.2014 №43 «On Amendments to the Resolution of the Republic of Belarus Council of Ministers on February 17, 2012 № 156".)
- an application for registration of the declaration;
- adopted a declaration of conformity, approved by the director;
- certificate of state registration of the legal entity or natural person as an individual entrepreneur or a treaty of the legal entity or natural person registered as an individual entrepreneur, a foreign manufacturer on the implementation of the foreign manufacturer of functions in terms of ensuring compliance of supplied products to the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union and of the liability for non-conformity of supplied products to the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union, or permission to open representative offices of foreign organizations in the Republic of Belarus issued by the Ministry of foreign Affairs (if necessary);
- product testing protocols;
- Labelling of the samples;
- certificate of conformity to quality or safety management system of the production management system, or the manufacturer's documents confirming the performance of their control in the process of production (when registering a declaration of conformity of serially manufactured products).
The forms of documents necessary for carrying out work on the declaration of conformity TR CU requirements:
- an application for registration of the declaration of conformity;
- single form of declaration of conformity of the technical regulations of the Customs Union and the rules of its design requirements.